Aaloo Matar is an Indian vegetable dish which is also a tasty option for the days when you run out of vegetables in your fridge or when you are totally confused what to cook and still wanna make everyone happy in the family 😉 Let’s see how to make it.
Potatoes 1 cup (cut in small-medium size)
Peas (matar) 1 cup (Fresh/Frozen)
1. Deep fry or Stir fry Potatoes in oil till they are done.
2. Stir-fry the Peas for 5 minutes.
3. Add both vegetables to any gravy of your choice (White gravy / Green gravy/ Orange Gravy)
* Click on the gravy’s links to see the recipe.
4. And enjoy different varieties of Aaloo Matar .
If you want to avoid fat then you can boil or steam vegetables before adding to the gravy.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂