Methi Matar Malai is a very rich and creamy Indian vegetable dish. It is generally served with naan but can also be enjoyed with chapati and rice. A link to make ‘Malai gravy’ is given in the recipe.
Methi (fenugreek leaves) 2 cup (washed and chopped)
Peas (matar) 1 cup
- Boil peas with 1 tsp sugar in 1.5 cups of water. (till the peas turn soft)
- Add methi leaves and turn off the gas.
- Drain and store the water after 2-3 minutes.
- Add the boild peas and methi into Malai gravy(click here)
- You can use Orange gravy or White gravy(click here) instead if you like, for a change.
- Enjoy methi matar malai with naan , chapati or rice .
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂