Mix veg kofta is a vegetable dish served with Naan or Chapati. It is a way to impress your guests. Remember to make extra koftas so there will be sufficient for everyone because you and your family would eat few of them without gravy too 😀 Let’s see how to make it.
Cabbage 1 cup (grated)
Carrot ½ cup (grated)
Onion ¼ cup (grated)
Ginger 1 tsp (grated)
Green chilli 1 tsp (grated)
Coriander leaves 1 Tbsp (chopped finely)
Oil 1 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Maida (all purpose flour) 2 Tbsp
Corn flour/cornstarch 4 Tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp (optional)
- Squeeze out the juice from grated vegetables by pressing them gently.*
- Mix all the ingredients in vegetables and make a soft dough.
- Make small round ball from the dough.
- Deep fry them in oil on medium flame.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Pour orange gravy (click here) on koftas just before serving.
- Garnish with grated cheese or cream.
- Enjoy Mix veg kofta with naan , chapati or rice.
Note : * Use the extracted vegetable juice to make gravy.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂