Palak paneer kofta is another simple and tasty dish to impress your guests and also a fun way to make your picky eater eat green healthy spinach. Let’s see how to make it.
Ingredients (for koftas)
Paneer 2 cups (grated)
Onion 2 Tbsp (grated)
Green chilli 1 tsp (grated)
Coriander leaves 1 Tbsp (chopped finely)
Corn flour/cornstarch 2-3 Tbsp
Salt As per taste
Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mix everything together nicely.
- It should come out like a soft dough but if it feels watery then add some more corn flour.
- Make small round/oval shaped balls.
- Deep fry in medium-hot oil.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Pour Palak(spinach) gravy (click here) on koftas just before serving.
- Garnish palak paneer kofta with grated cheese or cream.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂