Fitness is very important for everyone especially in today’s toxic environment. But many of us can not find time from our busy schedules to even exercise for 5 minutes. Lets learn some easy do’s and dont’s that can help us to keep fit.
Do’s and Dont’s
- To motivate yourself place a photo of your favourite model (you want to look like) on bedroom/kitchen door.
- Use stairs instead of elevator.
- Manage to exercise 30 minutes a day. Find a company to swim or walk or exercise or play outdoor games.
- Must meditate for at least 10 minutes a day. Deep breathing exercises not only keep your mind calm and active but also help in loosing weight.
- Must drink 10 glasses of water per day.
- Use only 1 tsp oil to cook your food.
- Try to have your dinner by 7 or 8 pm so the food can get digested properly before you go to sleep.
- Always take your food in small plate and small bowl to avoid overeating.
- Eat 6 times a day in small quantities instead of eating a lot in one time.
- Eat lots of salad in the beginning of lunch/dinner.
- Try to join a group who can inspire you to stay fit.
- Join some dance classes. Dancing is a very good exercise.
- Never eat while watching TV or reading.
- Don’t ask your maid to fetch a glass of water for you. Do it yourself.
- Stop drinking coffee and limit the intake of tea to 2 cups per day. Switch to green tea.
- Replace your sodas with coconut water or lemon water.
- Refrain from deep fried food.
- Never skip your food.
- Leave the company of friends who love to gossip. Always think positive.
Health and fitness should always be your priority because health is wealth!!
See also : The Diet Plan