A woman is the axis on which the entire family rotates. She is the centre around which everyone and everything revolves. She is the base on which the family can stand. Without her the life would float like an object without gravity on earth. She is the most important person in the family who supports and takes care of everyone in the family. She works all the time and I am sure you agree that if the woman of the house is unwell then nothing runs well in the house. A woman knows how to take care of herself but she is so busy taking care of everyone’s needs that she forgets to take care of herself. But a woman must take care of herself because she will be able to take care of others if and only if she is fit, fine and HAPPY. Never ignore yourself…
Let me tell you how the family can suffer if a woman ignores herself :
- If she ignores her mental health i.e. mental peace than she would feel irritated and anxious all the time and end up shouting at everybody in the house, making everyone upset and as a result the family will suffer because of her temper. So being a woman if you want your family to be happy than you must keep yourself happy 😉 Do meditate!
- If she ignores her physical health then she would feel tired, weak and unwell all the time and wouldn’t be able to do anything perfectly / properly. The family will have to compromise for so many things because of her health. So being a woman if you want to take care of the people you love then first you must take very good care of yourself 🙂
It’s time to realize few things and make some changes in yourself :
- Stay away from drama and negativity. Learn to forgive and forget things. Let go of what you cant control.
- Don’t be greedy to get recognized. When you serve the world selflessly, recognition will come on its own.
- Don’t ever be jealous. Everyone gets whatever he earned by his Karma. Remember the saying “As you sow, so shall you reap!” So keep doing good, Keep loving others, Keep forgiving people, and one day you will reap the fruits.
- Don’t poke your nose in other’s matter unless otherwise asked.
- You cannot please everyone so stop trying to make everyone happy. Always say exactly what you mean!!
- Don’t try to change others. Try to change yourself. Learn to bear the people who can never be changed.
- Commit only to as much work as you can handle. Never take responsibility of more than you can handle. Learn to say ‘No’ and be kind to yourself.
- Never put important work aside, decide your priorities. Never do anything if it feels wrong, which you might regret later.
- Last and very very important : Meditate daily and NEVER let your brain sit idle.
This was all about keeping your mind healthy and yourself happy. Now lets move on to personal health. We all are so busy that we hardly find time for ourselves but you can try to adopt some good habits… try to change your lifestyle a little if you can…
- Drink at least 2-3 glasses of water after waking up in the morning.
- Eat 2-3 almonds (soaked overnight and peeled) daily.
- Never skip breakfast. Drink a glass of milk everyday (can add malted milk powder if desired. Sometimes you can mix ½ tsp turmeric powder in the milk too.)
- Sit in the sunlight for 30 minutes and utilize that time for exercise/pranayama and try to tune your mind to positive thoughts.
- Drink green tea (at least 1 time a day.)
- Have your dinner at least 2 hours before sleeping so it can be digested nicely and you wont have an upset stomach in the morning.
- Drink water 40 minutes after meals (Do not drink water with/immediately after meals.)
- Sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day.
Stay healthy and happy to keep everyone around you healthy and happy! 🙂