Instant mawa recipe comes in very handy specially on festivals when we need to prepare sweets and if no mawa or khoya is available near by. I tried this recipe few times and satisfied with the results.
Milk powder 1 cup
Cream ¼ cup (you can replace it with milk)
Ghee ½ Tbsp
- Mix cream and ghee and Microwave for 40-45 second or till ghee melts.
- Pour this over milk powder.
- Mix it using spoon.
- Make the dough ball using light hands.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- Instant mawa or khoya is ready to use!!
- If it feels dry at step 3 then add 1 tsp of milk.
- You can store it for 4-5 days in refrigerator.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂