Coconut burfi is a sweet liked by everyone in my family. It is very quick and easy to make.
1. Grated coconut 1 cup
2. Condenced milk 1 cup
[Sugar 1 cup
Cream(Malai of milk) ¼ cup]
1. Mix the ingredients and microwave on high for 8 minutes.
2. Keep stirring after every 2 minutes.
3. Mix ¼ tsp cardamom powder.
4. Microwave for 2 more minute.
5. Transfer the contents on the greased tray.
6. Let it cool before cutting.
7. Store coconut burfi in the refrigerator.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂