Gajar ka halwa is a very famous dessert which is liked by everyone in India.
Carrot (grated) 1 cup
Ghee (clarified butter) 1 Tbsp
Milk 1/4 cup
Mawa (or milk powder) 2 cups
Sugar ½ cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Mix carrot and ghee.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Now add mawa, sugar, cardamom powder and microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Add some almonds,cashews or pistachios if you like at step 4.
- Keep stirring after every 2 minutes.
- Its ready!!
- Garnish gajar ka halwa with dry fruits before serving.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂