Sago ( Sabudana ) Khichdi in microwave:
- Wash 2 cups Sago and keep aside for 1:30 hours. (Sprinkle some water on it after 1 hour if required.)
- Now in this sago, mix : 3 tbsp ghee, Salt (as per taste) , 2-3 green chilli (cut in small pieces), 1 cup peanuts (roasted, de-skinned and grinded), 1 boiled potato(cut into cubes) , 3 cloves (powdered/crushed).
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Now into this, mix : 3 tsp Sugar , 1 lemon’s juice, Coriander leaves, Fresh grated coconut.
- Microwave for 1 more minute.
- It’s Ready!
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂