Eggless Pancakes – The Perfect Recipe!
As a child I never ate pancakes, you know as I belong to an Indian family 😉 but my son loves them so I decided to master Pancakes. The biggest problem was that I don’t eat eggs so after searching recipes for eggless pancakes and trying them out many times, I finally came up with my own perfect recipe. Here I am sharing it with you. Please give it a try and I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
Dry Ingredients :
Whole wheat flour / All purpose flour 1 cup
Sugar 1 tsp
Cinnamon 1 tsp
Baking Powder 2 tsp
Wet Ingredients :
Whole milk/Condensed milk 1 cup
Oil 1 Tbsp
Water 1 Tbsp
Vanilla extract 1 tsp
Salted Butter 2 Tbsp
- Combine Dry Ingredients well and sieve them. Keep aside.
- In a separate bowl combine Wet Ingredients (Except butter) well.
- Pour them over Dry Ingredient mix.
- Mix gently. (Do not over mix. The batter should be slightly lumpy.)
- Set aside for few minutes.
- Now heat skillet. Put butter on it.
- When the butter melts, mix it into batter.
- Now put the skillet back on medium flame and pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- when the lower surface gets dry, flip them.
- Remove from skillet when done.
- Pour Maple syrup on them and enjoy.
- You can add chopped fruits like berries or 3/4 banana or nuts or even chocolate chips for unique treat.
- You can also add flax seeds into the batter.
- You can also add oats but then adjust the amount of flour accordingly.
- You can eat the pancakes with butter too.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂