Bread rasmalai is a very quick, instant and easy recipe. It tastes awesome!! and of course an easy way out for my cravings for rasmalai 😉
Bread slices 12 (cut in circles)
Paneer (FRESH) 200 gm
Sugar (powdered) 2 tsp
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 6-7 tsp
For milk syrup
Milk 1 litre
Sugar 3/4 cup (or as per taste)
Milk masala ( 1/2 tsp cardamom powder + almonds pieces + pistachio pieces + saffron 7-8 strands )
- Boil the milk for milk syrup till it thickens then add milk masala to it. Put it in the refrigerator to let cool.
- Now grate paneer and mix powdered sugar in it.
- Now boil 1 cup milk and add sugar.
- Dip one bread slice in this milk and squeeze a little between your palms.
- Put this bread slice in the tray.
- Put Paneer stuffing on it.
- Cover it with another milk dipped bread slice.
- Press down a little (gently) to give nice shape.
- Repeat from from step 4-8 for all the bread pieces.
- Pour the thickened milk over them.
- Your perfect bread rasmalai is ready.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂