For those who love smoky flavour in their dish, here is how to do it!!
- Heat 1 small piece of coal/charcoal on flame.
- When it turns red, turn off the flame.
- Put this hot coal piece in a small steel bowl with the help of tong.
- Put 1 tsp ghee on it.
- It will start to smoke.
- Immediately keep this steel bowl on top of your dal/dish and cover the pan with lid.
- Let the aroma get infused with dal/dish for 5-6 minutes.
- You are done!! enjoy the smoky flavour!!
A note from Author :
The food which is available outside can not be as hygienic and safe as you can prepare it at home with love for your kids and family but at the same time the truth is that cooking becomes very tiring when you do it daily. So as much as I love to cook food myself for my family, I like to keep the recipe very short and simple yet the taste is amazing. This saves my time and gives me satisfaction too. Here I am sharing my recipes with you. Please try them out and let me know. Don’t forget to rate the recipe below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy cooking!! 🙂